Character Name: Tabor Laren (COU), Taben Natal (CMO/ACMO)
Character Race: Bajoran
Most Desired Position: COU (If you don't mind adding it to the roster)/Storekeeper
Second Most Desired Position: CMO
Third Most Desired Position: ACMO
Model: generic2
Comments: I'd love to reprise the role of Tabor Laren now that my Sunday afternoons are free and I can commit to an SRP! :D If you are open to putting the COU position back on the roster, I'd like to play him as a civilian (Bajoran Ranjen) this go around who also runs a couple of shops on the Promenade.
Looking forward to it! ^_^
We could certainly use a new shopkeeper since our last one vanished into thin air (Talus).
Welcome back Tabor! These people will certainly need some counselling.
Your promenade establishment awaits... if we ever, you know, reclaim Pioneer.
COU - Tabor Laren - Played by Jenson || || [Civilian] [generic2]