The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 1 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on January 01, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

Poll
Question: How was it?!
Option 1: 1 (BORING) votes: 0
Option 2: 2 (Why did I even sign up for this?) votes: 0
Option 3: 3 (Needs Work) votes: 0
Option 4: 4 (Almost Mediocre) votes: 0
Option 5: 5 (Mediocre) votes: 0
Option 6: 6 (Better than Mediocre) votes: 0
Option 7: 7 (Enjoyable) votes: 2
Option 8: 8 (Quite Enjoyable) votes: 0
Option 9: 9 (Fantastic) votes: 1
Option 10: 10 (AMAZING) votes: 1
Title: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 01, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUl6DKwj.png&hash=055e96d6605222ce144200849a8ecf3928d4097d)
Date: July 10th, 2154
Airdate: Saturday, January 9th, 2016 at 13:00 EST (18:00 GMT)


Daedalus has completed a five month overhaul and is looking forward to a mission of exploration where no earth ship has gone before. The Hubble III Telescope in the Vulcan System has identified a region of space which is privy to a high volume of Plasma Storms. Dr. Denorios has submitted his findings of this region, and Starfleet is gearing their fastest ship up for a long range exploration.

Captain Pierce and recently promoted, Lieutenant Commander P'Trell are on earth in a meeting with Admiral Gardner to go over the particulars of their upcoming mission. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew are enjoying the last days of their leave...
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 09, 2016, 09:15:45 AM
This is Today!!!!!!
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 09, 2016, 12:18:42 PM
I owe a quick apology, the map release that I intended to have ready for this week... isn't ready. I ran into some hassle with a couple of entities...

with that said, the previous release is still the most recent. However, a new release is on the Horizon (once I get my skybox changing entity to do what I want :P)
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 09, 2016, 12:23:13 PM
I might be again a bit late for this due to dinner.
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 09, 2016, 01:10:50 PM
POSTPONED! due to lack of attendance.

This episode will air Next week, January 16th, 2016
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 09, 2016, 02:28:03 PM
Sorry about not being there Klaw, the srp always falls right after dinner time for me, however my dad and i got a bit too ambitious with what we wanted to make and it took way longer then we had hoped.
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Scott Archer on January 09, 2016, 05:58:30 PM
At least I didn't miss it! :D

I think I'm here next weekend... Possibly...
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: TJFGuitarman on January 15, 2016, 02:58:24 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm very sorry that I have still not shown up as my character Nigel Bailey.  :shy: :shy:
I have been forgetting, and also when I was about to join a few weeks ago, there wasn't an episode that week!
I've checked the roster and my position on the roster has been given to someone else.
Can I possibly have a different position?
Once again very sorry and will definitely try to get there tomorrow.


Happy New Year All.
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 15, 2016, 04:15:02 PM
Reminder: This is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 16, 2016, 12:04:11 PM
Quote from: TJFGuitarman on January 15, 2016, 02:58:24 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm very sorry that I have still not shown up as my character Nigel Bailey.  :shy: :shy:
I have been forgetting, and also when I was about to join a few weeks ago, there wasn't an episode that week!
I've checked the roster and my position on the roster has been given to someone else.
Can I possibly have a different position?
Once again very sorry and will definitely try to get there tomorrow.


Happy New Year All.

Just saw this message - all you need to do is re-apply
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"
Post by: Klaw on January 16, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
Poll is up, and this thread is now dedicated to Episode Review.

My thoughts: Things went pretty well as planned, I knew I had what could amount to 2 hours of material today... and managed to keep it around that time.

The story went smooth, though I feel it was light. Next week I'm going to try to provide opportunity to add some heft to it.

Overall, I feel most of the participants performed Admirably. and I look forward to seeing how you all deal with battling fellow Starfleet Officers...

Hope to see you all next week.