The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archives => Topic started by: Klaw on February 11, 2016, 02:29:08 PM

Title: Welcome our new Co-Producer!
Post by: Klaw on February 11, 2016, 02:29:08 PM
So, shortly after the mention of introducing a co-writer to the Daedalus writing team, I was approached by a member.

This member showed me some extreme enthusiasm, and a willingness to help put in the work that this series needs.

After some consideration, I have decided to take Scott Archer up on his offer.

So, Starting NOW! Scott and I will be working on a new scope of improvements for the series, and will hopefully be able to bring something back bigger, better and tighter than before :)

Please join me in saying Thank you to Scott :)
Title: Re: Welcome our new Co-Producer!
Post by: Scott Archer on February 11, 2016, 02:52:49 PM
Thanks Klaw :) I look forward to working with you!
Title: Re: Welcome our new Co-Producer!
Post by: Shoot on February 12, 2016, 09:22:19 AM
Good luck Scott!
Title: Re: Welcome our new Co-Producer!
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 12, 2016, 03:45:12 PM
Nice Scott, looking forward to your turn on things!