(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FCzpOkRR.png&hash=0a18d6a603e3e05bec24a12dddafc4e9bc53e740)
Date: January 2nd, 2155
Airdate: Saturday, April 9th, 2016 at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)
Arriving at a load of dead ends in their investigation of the alien remains found in the engine room, Jeremy Scott ordered that the remains and all data pertaining to their investigation be handed over to Starfleet Command for further investigation. The Overhauls and repairs were completed on schedule, and Daedalus left dock just in time for Christmas.
About halfway to Terra Nova, on their course for the Denorios Belt, A low-band transmission has been picked up, A cry for help is beckoning the crew of the Daedalus, but the ship and crew are unlike anything that anyone onboard has ever encountered before...
Additional Notes:I need a volunteer to play a lone survivor for the duration of the story. if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll PM you some details.
This is in approximately 12 Hours (I should sleep beforehand - should I not? :P)