The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 08:01:27 AM

Title: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 08:01:27 AM
RPG-X seems to crash whenever I try to get on it, I've been looking through maps today to find a good one for my SRP, 23rd Century TOS Era.
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on April 06, 2016, 09:11:38 AM
Can you refer to the sticky at the top of this forum and get us the error?

If the game is crashing outright then it should ask you if you want to make a condump. Say yes and upload the file to us here.
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 09:13:02 AM
How do I do the condump? xD
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 09:46:41 AM
Nevermind I did it
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Klaw on April 06, 2016, 03:09:26 PM
It appears that you don't have the map installed.

********************
ERROR: Couldn't load maps/RPG_HerculesV2.bsp
********************
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 03:12:01 PM
Where can I get the map? Apparently RPG_TOSShip doesn't work either.
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Klaw on April 06, 2016, 03:22:24 PM
Herc is one of mine, I'll get a link for ya in a second...

TOS Ship, I'll have to look for.
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 03:23:50 PM
Okay, thanks Klaw
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Klaw on April 06, 2016, 03:26:10 PM
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!1918&authkey=!AKrQh81cvy7HhVA&ithint=file%2cpk3

In random news - I released this map a year ago TODAY :P
Title: Re: RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 06, 2016, 03:43:01 PM
Just need the RPG_TOSShip one now, since I wanted to use that map in my SRP.