Greetings everyone,
Please note that the council has unanimously voted to formally cut ties with {UFP}. Members may still roleplay on the {UFP} server if they wish. The text of my message to {UFP} is quoted below for reference. If you have any questions or comments about this matter, please contact me.
QuoteGreetings,
Due to recent actions, the council of TLO has decided to cut relations with {UFP}. While the policies of your clan are internal matters, they can send strong messages out to the community. How can we participate in joint events with a group that would challenge the ever respected idea in RPG-X that members should be free to participate in a variety of communities to experience the best of each, understanding that RPG-X is not a competitive game, but one built on collaboration? The simple answer is we can't.
This is indeed a dark day for RPG-X, and I am saddened to see this decision which, despite all my years in RPG-X, I never dreamed I would see. I sincerely hope that, in the future, you will realize this grave mistake and correct it--but it is your error to correct.
Sincerely,
Jenson
Uh, this is serious. In a gaming kind of way...
Quote from: "Doc Murray"Uh, this is serious. In a gaming kind of way...
True, but unfortunate. The {UFP} could of easily prevented this from happening...
I'm sorry, but what exactly happened with {UFP}?
Joey, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79 (http://last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79)
It's worth noting that this was last posted in well over a year ago. For more information, see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2320 (http://last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2320) (members only).