The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Jack Telford on April 11, 2016, 05:23:15 PM

Title: Jack Telford Application
Post by: Jack Telford on April 11, 2016, 05:23:15 PM
Character Name: Jack Telford
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position:ENG
Second Most Desired Position:ACSO
Third Most Desired Position:SCI
Model:Oviedo
Comments:If at all possible I would like an ENG role and I believe I can make it MOST weekends.
Title: Re: Jack Telford Application
Post by: Grizz on April 14, 2016, 06:55:18 PM
Your application has been accepted - welcome aboard! I have placed you as ACSO for now - let me know if that is okay. Engineering is a little busy and it would be nice to have multiple players in all departments for the first time in a long time.

ACSO - Jack Telford - Played by Jack Telford || [Ensign] [Oviedo]
Title: Re: Jack Telford Application
Post by: Jack Telford on April 16, 2016, 12:09:53 PM
That's fine :) Thanks!