The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archived SRPs => Topic started by: John Adams on April 17, 2016, 03:33:18 PM

Poll
Question: What did you think?
Option 1: 10. One of the best if not the best RPs I've ever been apart of votes: 0
Option 2: 9. votes: 2
Option 3: 8. votes: 2
Option 4: 7. votes: 1
Option 5: 6. votes: 1
Option 6: 5. Mediocre votes: 0
Option 7: 4. votes: 0
Option 8: 3. votes: 0
Option 9: 2. votes: 0
Option 10: 1. Terrible. Would never go to it again votes: 0
Title: Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread
Post by: John Adams on April 17, 2016, 03:33:18 PM
What did you think from 1-10? Thoughts, comments, opinions, suggestions? Post below! I had lots of fun putting it on, hope it gets made into an SRP.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread
Post by: Jack Telford on April 17, 2016, 03:35:21 PM
It was really a great RP!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on April 17, 2016, 03:37:53 PM
See, I can't vote because I had issues.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread
Post by: StringTheorist on April 17, 2016, 04:42:08 PM
Very well done. Thank you Jenson for saving us from the n00b!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread
Post by: Lipton on April 17, 2016, 06:32:27 PM
I'm so, so sorry I couldn't make it! There was a power outage in my area! I couldn't even tell you guys why I was missing it :( Hopefully we can reschedule a second pilot.

EDIT: People seemed to have liked it. We may not have to reschedule. That's good :)