The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archives => Topic started by: Klaw on May 01, 2016, 11:30:18 AM

Title: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 15: "Timeshear"
Post by: Klaw on May 01, 2016, 11:30:18 AM

(//)
Date: March 13th, 2155
Airdate: Saturday, May 14th, 2016 at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

(Place Holder)
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 14: "Timeshear"
Post by: Klaw on May 06, 2016, 11:03:02 PM
Please forgive me!

This week was final exam week, and as such all of my time was put on getting everything closed out for school the best that I could.

This episode will air Next week, because I need a little more time than 12 hours to make arrangements for it.

THIS week: I'm going to break a promise I made with myself... and we're going to make first contact... sort of... with a familiar race.
Title: Re: Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 15: "Timeshear"
Post by: StringTheorist on May 06, 2016, 11:10:40 PM
Sounds fun, can't wait!