Command
Ambassador - Seamus Archibald "Arch" Wynn - Admiral - Generic2 - Human
CO - Brent Lane - Captain - Chase - Human
OPS - Jerome Valeska - Ensign - TBA - Human
Security
COS - Danielle Gibson - Lieutenant - impfem2 - Human
ACOS - James Rowling - Lieutenant J.G. - Chase - Human
SEC - Kevin Brant - Ensign - Kim - Human
Engineering
CE - Jack Telford - Lieutenant Commander - Oviedo - Human
ACE - Adella Nayhru - Centurian - Tlar - Romulan
ENG(Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race
Science
CSO - Robert Bruce - Lieutenant Commander - Barclay - Human
ACSO - Kaylo Genai - Lieutenant J.G. - Oviedo - Human
SCI (Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race
Medical
CMO - Vacant - Commander - Vacant - Vacant
ACMO - K'Las - Lieutenant J.G. - Kehlyr - Klingon
MED (Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race
Application Format:
Character Name:
3 Most desired Positions:
Model Name:
Race:
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST)
Any Comments:
Character Name: Jack Telford
3 Most desired Positions: ACE , CE . ENG
Model Name: Oviedo
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST[/font][/size]) Yes
Any Comments: Loved the Pilot
Character Name: Lincoln "Linc" Burrows¨
3 Most desired positions: CE, COS, ACOS
Model: TBA
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) Yes, definately!
Any Comments: Looking forward this!
Character Name: Kareth
3 Most desired Positions: CoS, OPS, CE
Model Name: Klingon
Race: Klingon
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Should be able too!
Any Comments: Reprising my character from the pilot would be cool!
Character Name: Pretella
3 Most Desired Position: ACMO, MED, or ACSO (Starting with most desired)
Model Name: Liandra
Race: Andorian
Can you make the Day and Time: Yep!
Any Comments: Loved being part of the pilot!
Character Name: Robert Bruce
3 Most desired Positions: ACE, CSO, ACSO
Model Name: Barclay
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Most times
Any Comments: I couldn't make the pilot, but it sounds like cool concept
Updated roster.
Make sure to sign up! We will be starting the SRP very soon!
Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions: ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun
Quote from: Jon Riker on June 12, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions: ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun
Welcome aboard!
I'd happily move up to CMO since nobody else applies for it. I just wanted to leave the door open but it doesn't look like anyone else really wants it. :)
Quote from: StringTheorist on June 15, 2016, 10:50:12 AM
I'd happily move up to CMO since nobody else applies for it. I just wanted to leave the door open but it doesn't look like anyone else really wants it. :)
I'll move you up!
Just like Sting, I'd be happy move up to CSO since no one applied, if you need me too.
Character Name: Jerome Valeska
3 Most desired Positions: OPS, ACSO, ACMO.
Model Name: I've got one in mind but I can't recall.
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): I should think so.
Any Comments: Nope.
Roster updated
Character Name: Kaylo Genai
3 Most desired Positions: ACSO ACMO
Model Name: Oviedo
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? Yes
Any Comments: Been in many SRP's back before RPGCE was even a thing, been playing since the release of RPG-X version 1 on many communities.
Roster updated!
Character Name: James Rowling
3 Most desired Positions: Assistant to Chief Medical Officer, Engineer, Security Officer
Model Name: Chase
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Probably, although there could be unattendances.
Any Comments: The backstory will be in soon
Roster updated!
Character Name: Danielle Gibson
3 Most desired Positions: COS
Model Name: impfem2
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) Yes
Any Comments:
Character Name: K'Las
3 Most desired Positions: ACMO, ACMO, and ACMO :P
Model Name: Kehlyr
Race: Klingon
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Most of the time, yes. Depends on what's going on IRL.
Any Comments: Entered as a crewman for one session and loved it!
Character Name: Centurion Adella Nayhru
3 Most desired Positions: Assistant Anything
Model Name: T'Lar
Race: Romulan
Can you make the Day and Time? Yep
Any Comments:
Quote from: CoS Tuvok on October 04, 2016, 08:00:06 PM
Quote from: NickInABox on October 02, 2016, 03:55:09 PM
Character Name: (Lieutenant Commander-Rank) OPS Joseph Elliot
3 Most desired Positions: Chief Engineer, XO, Second Officer
Model Name: Chase
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? Yes
Any Comments:
None of the positions you have requested are open on the roster, there is already a Chase model on-board, and the positions have pre-assigned ranks with them. Please ensure that you are applying for open positions and are using the ranks assigned to those positions. You may want to read the roster a bit more carefully when you reapply. :)
Kevin Brant: (CoS Tuvok)
Rank: Master Chief Petty Officer or Ensign (Whatever you decide)
Position: SEC
Model: Kim (Main-Gold)
I will be able to attend tomorrow 100%. If I do not attend it's do to school work or revision for school tests.
P.S.
Note that I was there as a junior officer last week but I'd like to apply formally.
Roster updated!