The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: John Adams on June 02, 2016, 08:58:38 AM

Title: Attendance Policy
Post by: John Adams on June 02, 2016, 08:58:38 AM
Our policy is 2 non-preapproved absences and you are done, 6 approved absences within a 10 episode frame and you are done.

Attendance will be documented in this thread. I will know.

Strikes:
Scott Archer (1)

Approved Absences:
Scott Archer (1)
Shoot (1)
Jack Telford (1)
Minebuild (1)
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Scott Archer on June 19, 2016, 11:27:19 AM
'19th of June' and 'Father's day' didn't link in my head! Won't be able to make it this evening.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: SmartScout on June 29, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
I already said it ingame after last episode, but I will be unable to attend this Sunday. I wish I could come, this "Explosion of Activity" thing sounds like a pretty good science episode...
SmartScout
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: John Adams on June 30, 2016, 02:15:52 PM
Quote from: SmartScout on June 29, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
I already said it ingame after last episode, but I will be unable to attend this Sunday. I wish I could come, this "Explosion of Activity" thing sounds like a pretty good science episode...
SmartScout

We are off for two weeks, just an FYI.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: SmartScout on July 15, 2016, 02:48:48 AM
So the you're on this week, right?
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Jack Telford on July 23, 2016, 06:49:36 PM
Can't make it leaving for VA on LOA
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Jack Telford on September 03, 2016, 04:41:22 PM
I will either be late or not show up at all tomorrow due to a family dinner.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Lipton on September 03, 2016, 08:03:28 PM
Your family's having dinner at 1:30 in the afternoon? That doesn't make sense to me. :)
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Jack Telford on September 03, 2016, 08:10:04 PM
I responded.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Lipton on September 03, 2016, 08:19:09 PM
Understood! :D (He really is having the dinner at that time, due to his family's travel schedules this weekend).
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: minebuild02 on September 04, 2016, 03:48:25 AM
Notification: I may not be able to attend this week's episode due to medical reasons, but there is a chance I will attend it.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Paenitet on September 11, 2016, 10:42:08 AM
Note: I may or may not be at today's episode. Unfortuently, I'm having dinner around that time so if I can make it I will but I'm not sure yet.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Jon Riker on October 09, 2016, 12:13:25 PM
Unfortunately, I've decided to leave Lightborn due to excessive work. I will happily return though whenever I can, but for now I am taking a leave of absence
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: StringTheorist on October 16, 2016, 12:06:22 AM
Due to various reasons, I myself am also leaving Lightborn. Whether or not I will return at all is currently uncertain. I will not be in attendance tommorow, and should be removed from the roster as well.
Title: Re: Attendance Policy
Post by: Jack Telford on October 16, 2016, 02:03:11 PM
Due to some leadership issues with this SRP and some time constraints of my own I am officially resigning from Lightborn. If this series continues I may still attend as a crew member. Thank you
Jack