The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: Lipton on June 10, 2016, 10:16:47 AM

Title: SRP Starting June 19!
Post by: Lipton on June 10, 2016, 10:16:47 AM
Hello those who are interested in the SRP Lightborn! I am done with Finals (it was awful but I got good grades) and I'm back. :)

Brent and I are pleased to announce that the SRP will take place Sunday June 19 at 1:30PM EST! So make your characters and get your RPG-X configurations all primed for action! This series is lifting off the ground :)
Title: Re: SRP Starting June 19!
Post by: Shoot on June 10, 2016, 10:19:52 AM
You mean 1.30PM?
Title: Re: SRP Starting June 19!
Post by: Lipton on June 10, 2016, 10:55:32 PM
Yeah, 13:30 EST, 18:30 GMT to be more precise. I was thinking of my time, it will be 10:30AM where I live.