The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: John Adams on June 19, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

Poll
Question: How was it?
Option 1: 5 - One of the best RP's ever! votes: 0
Option 2: 4 - Really good votes: 4
Option 3: 3 - Decent votes: 0
Option 4: 2 - Could've been better votes: 0
Option 5: 1 - Bad votes: 0
Title: S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews
Post by: John Adams on June 19, 2016, 03:38:13 PM
What did you think from 1-5? Thoughts, comments, opinions, suggestions?
Title: Re: S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews
Post by: Jack Telford on June 19, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
At the beginning I think the whole scene in the conference room could have gone quicker - a lot of sitting just waiting. But other then that it was really good and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for next week.
Title: Re: S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews
Post by: StringTheorist on June 19, 2016, 03:41:53 PM
Sorry if I messed with the balance at all
Title: Re: S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews
Post by: Jon Riker on June 20, 2016, 11:24:09 AM
I thought it was pretty well besides some pacing issues here and there.