The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on July 09, 2016, 05:11:20 PM

Title: 02x02 Melting Point
Post by: Klaw on July 09, 2016, 05:11:20 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FCQTDriE.png&hash=ddbdb8dad883c94c9bab82b76e15c51b400d9629)
Date: March 9th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, July 16th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)

Mere minutes after discovering the lone survivor of the SS Ironman, a small Romulan force made their presence known.

After some posturing between Daedalus and Romulan Admiral R'Var. Lieutenant Commander Scott begins abiding by the Romulans' directive to withdraw. As the ship pulls back, a Torpedo seemingly appears from nowhere, and strikes one of the Romulan vessels. Assuming this shot was fired by Daedalus, the Romulans call in their reinforcements, totaling 15 ships against the lone Daedalus.

Meanwhile, on a remote outpost deep inside Romulan Space. The Director (Khan), has called together a summit of his allies to 'celebrate' the war together... with a very special guest.
Title: Re: 02x02 Melting Point
Post by: Klaw on July 11, 2016, 12:18:49 AM
A few quick notes (as usual :P)

The episode will likely start off pretty hectic, but will slide into a comfortable groove shortly afterward.

We will see the start of a couple of coming stories. Including an internal struggle, and maybe a catch a glimpse of a potential game changer in the quadrant.

This week, I'll likely be using my laptop for part of the story (ie, playing 2 roles - and this week I found my other mouse!) As Admiral Williams makes his way on the line. (So be patient with me :P - I'm not perfect as it is, this just cuts my attention in half)

Lastly, the final scene.

We saw the "Allies" represented at the beginning of last episode, when members of the Coalition Intelligence Council met with Admiral Williams. This week... we'll meet the "Axis" (If you'll allow the WW2 nod)

I envision this to include members of every (and I do mean EVERY) major race in the quadrant. I don't feel I'll spoil anything when I say that it seems the shadier elements of the quadrant have some ties to The Director (Khan - and I can't remember if he's been officially revealed to the Daedalus Crew - or just to us as players.) and his plans.

So, I'm going to ponder on this a bit, and figure out how to best proceed (because this will be a big scene), and I'll likely have a little signup sheet for you to represent an element of this sinister organization.
Title: Re: 02x02 Melting Point
Post by: Klaw on July 16, 2016, 09:08:29 AM
This is Today!!!!!