The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: Lipton on July 17, 2016, 03:35:59 AM

Title: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: Lipton on July 17, 2016, 03:35:59 AM
Synopsis:

The ship has returned to Pioneer Station to find that no one is responding to their hails. The energy spikes on the planet's surface are amping up to dangerous levels. What is going on? Has a spy betrayed them? Have the energy life forms killed them? Lane and his crew must find out!

Time: Sunday, July 17th, 13:30 ET / 18:30 BT
Title: Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: Schnuupi on July 23, 2016, 09:58:24 AM
Sorry, I didn't know when the person running the SRP was going to come back and then I was travelling, did this episode happen?
Title: Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: Lipton on August 18, 2016, 04:41:18 PM
Hey Schnuupi,

No, it didn't happen, but one will happen this Sunday 13:30EST / 18:30BST ! We'll make sure of it :)
Title: Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: StringTheorist on August 19, 2016, 02:02:42 PM
Looking forward to it 
Title: Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: SmartScout on August 19, 2016, 06:39:03 PM
I'll try to be there, but I may have to miss it.
Title: Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
Post by: Lipton on August 20, 2016, 08:10:16 AM
All right, StringTheorist :) Hope you can make it, SmartScout!