The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 6 Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on July 22, 2016, 02:01:37 PM

Title: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Grizz on July 22, 2016, 02:01:37 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: 6x13 | AFx73
Episode Title: "Truth Will Out"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 24th July - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part One

"This is where her story ends."

With years of Doctor Rogan's work culminating in the neutralizing of the modified assimilation virus, the Helia flies in to the birthplace of Operation: Dark Star to confront the orchestrator of the Borg threat unleashed upon Federation space. But she is not the only problem they face as conspiratorial veterans work to secure decades of secrecy that has shrouded Accobar.

This is where the final chapter begins...




Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 31st July - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part Two

"To extinguish so many lives with a single thought... is he ready to play God?"

Vega is confronted.
The truth is revealed.
The game changes.




You will need:

Borg Invasion (http://www.mediafire.com/download/38poc7po8wc88xs/borginvasion.pk3)
Seasons (INCLUDED IN ULTIMATE EDITION) (https://www.mediafire.com/?ropnt575rb0nvcu)
RPG Academy (INCLUDED IN ULTIMATE EDITION) (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=15)
Asteroid Field Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on July 22, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
Super stoked! But I think I forgot where we left off.. :(
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: SFC3 on July 23, 2016, 02:11:15 AM
I'm afraid I won't be able to make this - it's the big Beyond day for my brother and I.
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Scott Archer on July 23, 2016, 05:39:58 PM
I won't be able to make it either, will still be on LOA
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Jack Telford on July 23, 2016, 06:46:45 PM
Can't make it leaving for VA on LOA
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Andzzy on July 23, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
I'm currently at my grandparents' for an unanticipated 80th birthday party. Our departure time tomorrow is currently uncertain so I'm not sure if I will be there this week.
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Grizz on July 24, 2016, 06:38:42 AM
I have the following members down as excused:

- Andzzy
- Jack Telford
- Scott Archer
- SFC3
- Shoot

These episodes will go ahead on the two promised dates, however, regardless of attendance count.

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on July 22, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
Super stoked! But I think I forgot where we left off.. :(

Updating the "Previously" thread right now  ^-^  @_@
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Grizz on July 24, 2016, 05:40:04 PM
Updated.
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Grizz on July 30, 2016, 06:10:53 PM
'Seasons' has been added to the downloads list - for non-Ultimate Edition users.
Title: Re: S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16
Post by: Grizz on July 31, 2016, 05:58:52 PM
This season has now concluded. Further information to follow.