The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on July 24, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

Title: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on July 24, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2FMLZ4k.png&hash=1f4165e1d37fbbe88332a155456545cfda3b4654)
Date: March 23, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, August 20th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)
While Commander P'Trell and Lieutenant Easley are investigating the Arkellian Homeworld, at the heart of this radioactive nebula, Daedalus is exploring along the perimeter of the Nebula.

Lieutenant Johnson, a young junior helmsman, has been left in command by P'Trell. Having no idea what kind of trouble Daedalus is about to get into, Johnson is taking the job seriously, just as it should be - but knowledge of the regulations is no substitute for experience...
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on July 25, 2016, 12:15:28 AM
This week, Will be the first recorded time that a human has ever seen a Romulan - or atleast.... seen their body armor, and how they work in personal combat.

Basically - as you may guess, Daedalus will be under siege. The Fight will be short, but the story rests in the struggle.

This will likely be a difficult story, I will rely on each of you to bring your "A" game while we progress through it together.

Martin and String, would you mind coming in as Junior Officers (Martin, perhaps portray Johnson for a time... while the initial introductions are progressed through.) - Both of your characters are still on the planet during this time.

We're pretty far from the Taskforce, and pretty close to the Romulan Empire.... it should make for a interesting story...
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on July 30, 2016, 12:07:42 PM
This is TODAY!!!!

Sheia, Scott and Shoot have all let me know that they likely won't be here (Thank you!)

I hope to see the rest of you...and anyone else who feels like just popping on! :)
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on July 30, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
Postponed due to lack of attendance....

Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 09, 2016, 10:59:25 PM
*Updated*
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 15, 2016, 07:49:08 AM
Please be aware of the new attendance policy: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8713.0.html

I'm eagerly awaiting your confirmation! :)
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: StringTheorist on August 18, 2016, 02:35:54 PM
The 20th is all clear for me Captain!  :D
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Scott Archer on August 18, 2016, 03:50:11 PM
As per my LOA, I won't be attending
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 18, 2016, 03:52:54 PM
Quote from: Shoot on August 18, 2016, 02:01:31 PM
I'll be there! Unless something dramatic happens.
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 19, 2016, 04:10:02 PM
Firstly, running late posting (sorry about that... Work sucks)

Gonna offer a little grace period until I get home and have dinner before making my final call, but so far, more than half of the roster is missing :( please let me know soon if you plan on attending or not
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 19, 2016, 05:28:52 PM
I'm gonna break attendance policy, and bet in all of our favors... this will be TOMORROW!

Hope to see you all there! :)
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 20, 2016, 08:11:50 AM
Today is the Day!!!!
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 20, 2016, 03:05:30 PM
Server crash almost happened at perfect moment...


I was about to TBC it anyway.... I'll just explain the end:

Klaw retreats to Sickbay, armed with a Disruptor....

He gets on the intercom to speak to the ship...

"Crew and uninvited Guests on the USS Daedalus... this is your Doctor speaking. I am going to give the Romulan invaders one hour to evacuate the ship....

At the end of that hour, security protocol omega will go into effect, and I will scuttle the ship.

To the crew of the Daedalus... I know I have no formal rank among you, but I am giving you an order.... Survive, Escape, Resist and Evade. Don't make this easy for them..."
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 20, 2016, 03:09:52 PM
Not quite to plan.... BUT it went better than it could have :)

Next week, Klaw and Telford are on the run inside the ship...

Torvek plays his hand

And the Crew of Daedalus fights to retake the ship.
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Shoot on August 20, 2016, 06:04:42 PM
What about our good lady Tancredi? She was still held in the mess hall as a prisoner.
Title: Re: 02x04 Doctor's Orders
Post by: Klaw on August 20, 2016, 06:05:49 PM
Have to find out next week :P