The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Computer Core => Topic started by: Grizz on August 08, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

Title: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 08, 2016, 10:10:29 AM
Hello everyone,

It's time to give Martin one last chance to add to his quote chain with Asteroid Field's final roll call.

Please can all members on the roster state their intention to continue in their current roles. Members who have not responded by August 21st will be deemed inactive and removed.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Shoot on August 08, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
I'll be there! I really want to get back to AF as I now have more time than I had earlier this Summer!
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on August 08, 2016, 11:03:03 AM
Boy, I'm glad you called roll call right now, about to head on vacation for August - sure don't want CE - Craig McClintock to miss out!
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: criminula on August 08, 2016, 12:11:25 PM
I wouldn't miss it!
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Scott Archer on August 08, 2016, 07:59:45 PM
I'll be there! :D
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Andzzy on August 13, 2016, 10:57:31 AM
Doctor Rogan will be returning for the final season!
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 13, 2016, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 31, 2015, 05:59:02 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on November 09, 2014, 06:21:12 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on August 01, 2014, 07:56:12 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 03, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
"It wouldn't be Accobar without an Etis" now would it?
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Jack Telford on August 13, 2016, 12:18:45 PM
I'll be there
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 21, 2016, 06:54:08 AM
This is the final day of the Roll Call.
Title: Re: Final Season Roll Call
Post by: SFC3 on August 21, 2016, 02:36:51 PM
ye