(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 7x00
Episode Title: "New Blood, New Ideas"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 4th September - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST
As Accobar is secured, Pioneer begins its operations anew with an injection of new crewmembers and system security while Captain Mason attempts to understand the full extent of the consequences detailed within the data recovered from Vega's lab. As McClintock is reinstated at Chief Engineer, he must balance his personal recovery with the restoration of Pioneer's exploited systems while the science team seek to replicate the success of their previous Accobi interface with a control bracelet now back in their care.
Meanwhile, it is anticipated that President Taylor's resignation is imminent.
You will need:RPG Academy (INCLUDED IN ULTIMATE EDITION) (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=15)
Asteroid Field Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)
Due to the the overrunning of the finale with a minimal complement of members there, it seemed like a sensible idea to run an extra installment ahead of 'Dawn of Conspiracy' and the seventh season. I'm aware that there are undocumented LOAs taking place and with plenty of scripts to be written, hopefully this extra time will help.
Sounds good, I'll be there!
I look forward to my debut/intro/untimely demise. :) Should be there, but I'll let you know if things change suddenly!
I'll be there, aye.
RPG Academy (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=15)
has been added.
I won't make this :(
We'll be playing it pretty loose, today. There will be a brief recap at the top of it - and (possibly) a spectated scene to finish - but for the most part it really it that extra opportunity to wrap up from the end of last season. So don't be afraid to play around and mingle, especially if your department consists of you, alone...
...and I'll be seeing you at the Travel Center, StringTheorist :P
Thanks to those who joined in today.
Consider that final scene a taster of the spectator-marathon that will be 'Dawn of Conspiracy' - coming soon, so keep an eye out for details!
Previous Thread: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9006.0.html