Season 1 Episode 6: "Yl" (pronounced Yull, with as little 'u' noise as possible)
Summary:
Telford wonders whether he saw an alien in the corridor... that said, "We await you below". Pretella, who was previously acting strangely, has given her report to the Admiral. Lane has disappeared for a while. The Admiral is interested in sending another away team to the planet, to see if he can find clues as to where people have been disappearing to and from.
Date: Sunday, September 11th, 13:30 EST / 17:30 GMT / 18:30 BST
This episode didn't happen as planned (due to September 11th Memorial Day and a bad alarm clock setting) but will be happening on the 18th.
StringTheorist has been kind enough to write a preface Station Log for this episode! Much thanks to him :)
Station's Main Log- Acting Station Commander Cilanna Pretella
Acting Commander's Log, *chuckles* Well, I could get used to that, Station Commander... Where was I, oh! Admiral Wynn and Captain Lane are off the station right now. They took the Defiant just outside the system to communicate securely with Starfleet Command away from the energy beings. I hope they approve a new landing party; just can't wait to make formal first contact!
We got our new Chief of Security yesterday, and we started upgrading the station's systems. Anyway, Jack seems to be acting strange. Going through replicator records, not liking anything I make for him for lunch... Poor guy, his new job as Chief Engineer must be so draining.
*The loud clunk of the docking clamps locking on to the Defiant as it approaches the station shakes Pretella from her log entry*
And just as I record this, our captain and the admiral are back. End log!