The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: Lipton on September 24, 2016, 04:15:12 AM

Title: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
Post by: Lipton on September 24, 2016, 04:15:12 AM
To the petaQ who thought they could get away with insulting us,

This is General Ro'teH of Klingon Intelligence. We recently recieved Kareth from your station, and he is making a quick recovery under our care. However, I am appaled by your decision to replace him with a human! I was told we were going to have a permanant Klingon presence on your station! This is an outrage, and it can be assumed that we will be bringing this to the attention of the High Council! You spinless [Klingon explative removed] will not be allowed to get away with this. Expect a formal response from us, expect it soon, and expect it in person! I will be seeing you soon and I will [No direct translation] and the honorless Starfleet dog who decided to welcome the loss of your only Klingon crewmember will suffer for acting like a [Klingon explative removed]!
General Ro'teH

Klingon Intelligence


THIS Sunday 13:30 EST/17:30 GMT/18:30 BST! Much thanks again to StringTheorist for the banner and preface.
Title: Re: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
Post by: StringTheorist on September 25, 2016, 11:13:54 AM
Hope to see you all there today! :D
Title: Re: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
Post by: Jon Riker on September 25, 2016, 12:02:02 PM
Unable to appear today due to being very busy. I hope to see everyone next week though
Title: Re: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
Post by: Lipton on October 02, 2016, 01:24:26 AM
This was postponed, it is now THIS Sunday!
Title: Re: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
Post by: Jack Telford on October 09, 2016, 11:15:19 AM
I will not being making it to Lightborn today. I do apologize. It stinks because I was really looking forward to this since last weekend.