The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: lolman1c on September 25, 2016, 01:53:37 PM

Title: Lolman Application
Post by: lolman1c on September 25, 2016, 01:53:37 PM

Character Name: Tos Lit
Character Race: Vulcan
Most Desired Position: SCI
Second Most Desired Position:SEC
Third Most Desired Position:ENG
Model: Sulek
Comments: Although I am an RP vet, I am new to RPG-x and have only had about three rp sessions so I would suggest giving me a lower rank and increasing it over time with merit.
Title: Re: Lolman Application
Post by: Grizz on September 25, 2016, 02:03:16 PM
Welcome aboard!  ^-^

SCI - Tos Lit - Played by lolman1c  || [Crewman] [Sulek]
Title: Re: Lolman Application
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 27, 2016, 03:23:08 AM
Oh, a new science recruit! Welcome on board Mr Lit. It went pretty well this week, perhaps you can have something more to do next week!