The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Serris on September 25, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

Title: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Serris on September 25, 2016, 06:51:39 PM
Please welcome callum603 to our community, everyone! He has an exemplary service history running technical operations over at Earth's Elite, so I'm sure he'll do great here.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Brent for offering his services in the role. You had a good run.
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Jack Telford on September 25, 2016, 06:53:51 PM
Welcome Callum!!! And congrats and good luck :)
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Callum603 on September 25, 2016, 07:04:57 PM
Thank you, and thank you to everyone who voted for me and put their confidence in me, I'll try not to let you down.


I look forward to working with you all more closely.


I hope I can live up to my service history.
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Shoot on September 25, 2016, 07:06:31 PM
Congrats, man!
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Jenson on September 25, 2016, 08:31:41 PM
Congratulations Callum!  ^_^ I look forward to working with you on the Cabinet. Also thanks to Brent for running a great campaign. We were fortunate to have two very excellent choices in this poll.
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Scott Archer on September 26, 2016, 04:37:17 AM
Congratulations Callum!


Serris will be equally happy, as now I have someone else to bug when our servers go down!
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 26, 2016, 09:29:46 AM
Good luck with the position Callum!
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Paenitet on September 26, 2016, 10:19:29 AM
Congratulations, Callum and well done to Brent also. :)
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Callum603 on September 26, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
Thank you again.  I'll try not to let anyone down.
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: Lipton on September 26, 2016, 03:34:43 PM
Hey, congratulations, Callum!
Title: Re: Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!
Post by: CoS Tuvok on October 16, 2016, 12:19:31 PM
I know this is late but congrats Callum!
P.S.
I know I'm not a staff member