The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on October 24, 2016, 02:25:21 PM

Title: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on October 24, 2016, 02:25:21 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMxolErY.png&hash=f1d0fb0cd8e14c61304415b59d61ddf3a295eaf6)
Date: July 17th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, November 12th at 13:30 EST (17:30 GMT)

After having been removed from the Klingon Empire for nearly 3 years, Klaw is longing for home. Over the past few months, Klaw has arranged some secret meetings, and some subspace traffic to people in Starfleet, the Interspecies Medical Exchange and even risked a few messages to the Klingon Home world of Qo'nos. What he has discovered has unsettled him:

Civil war has brought the Empire to its knees - and the leader of the Opposition, is the Klaw clone that was made by Dr. Sylis.

For the past few days, Klaw has seemed a little more confident - almost like his mind is made up. It's pretty clear that he's getting his affairs on Daedalus together, and planning a trip home...
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on October 24, 2016, 02:34:47 PM
This week, I'll need a few volunteers:

Klaw's Clone - (A VERY Important role!) Played by Shoot
K'leor (Klaw's Daughter) - played by StringTheorist
K'Tran (Klaw's Brother)
G'Rath, Chancellor of the High Council (And Klaw's Brother-in-law)
Ja'rod, Leader of the House of Toral

Reference Material for this episode:
The Heart of the Warrior Special (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8588.0.html)
Klaw's Personnel Record (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8545.0.html)
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: StringTheorist on October 24, 2016, 03:21:01 PM
I'll volunteer for K'leor. I'm not so sure about this whole clone business. Is the world ready for two versions of Klaw?! Guess we'll find out  :)
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Shoot on October 24, 2016, 04:57:46 PM
I'll volunteer for Klaw's Clone. :P
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Scott Archer on October 25, 2016, 06:30:58 PM
It's a friends 21st on Saturday, so I won't make this.
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on October 25, 2016, 10:37:55 PM
Okie dokie.... Gonna need to reschedule this episode

Expect a new episode info thread up tomorrow
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Jack Telford on October 26, 2016, 07:48:40 AM
Quote from: Klaw on October 25, 2016, 10:37:55 PM
Okie dokie.... Gonna need to reschedule this episode

Expect a new episode info thread up tomorrow
I think when they said 'Not here ' they meant it wouldn't affect them ( the time change) or are you rescheduling because Scott can't make it?
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Shoot on October 26, 2016, 08:25:46 AM
Yeah, I would've made it, apologies for any misunderstandings, etc.
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Jamessolomon on October 26, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
Id come and check it out if you needed guest appearnces for anything
Title: Re: 02x11 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on October 26, 2016, 04:29:44 PM
Quote from: Jamessolomon on October 26, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
Id come and check it out if you needed guest appearnces for anything

You are always welcome to take part (and sign up if desired)

Quote from: Jack Telford on October 26, 2016, 07:48:40 AM
Quote from: Klaw on October 25, 2016, 10:37:55 PM
Okie dokie.... Gonna need to reschedule this episode

Expect a new episode info thread up tomorrow
I think when they said 'Not here ' they meant it wouldn't affect them ( the time change) or are you rescheduling because Scott can't make it?

No, this reschedule is directly tied to a need for certain characters, and a lack of any one of them will have a very adverse affect on the story.

New episode info will be up later tonight. Probably gonna be a MACO Episode
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 07, 2016, 04:11:14 PM
Updated

This is This week!

(I'll get the image updated soon...)
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Scott Archer on November 07, 2016, 06:12:09 PM
Scott Archer should be present!

Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Shoot on November 08, 2016, 12:56:54 AM
I'll be present!
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: StringTheorist on November 08, 2016, 10:00:59 AM
As will I
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 09, 2016, 07:45:57 AM
Don't forget to confirm attendance! :)
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: trekman2409 on November 10, 2016, 06:31:57 PM
I guess I'll take G'Rath, for this Saturday
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 12, 2016, 09:15:43 AM
unexpected circumstances beyond my control have arisen, and I must postpone this episode one more time.

Apologies for the late notice. if I can, I wouldn't mind hosting a little minisode today, during this time slot - we'll just have to see how things play out for me today.

Once again, I'm sorry for the late notice - and I'll let you all know about a minisode closer to the time.
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Scott Archer on November 12, 2016, 10:24:13 AM
:(
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Shoot on November 12, 2016, 11:33:37 AM
Hmh :(
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 13, 2016, 02:10:58 AM
Once again, sorry about the late notice. I had to step in and take over the lead in a local production of Scrooge the musical tonight and tomorrow nigjt. An emergency all day rehearsal was setup for me to learn the blocking and try to get some level of comfort with a role I've never rehearsed.

I appreciate your understanding. And once again, sorry about that (BTW the show went very well)
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 15, 2016, 11:11:39 PM
Right - Round 3: This is Saturday!
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Shoot on November 16, 2016, 02:18:08 AM
I shall be on!
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: StringTheorist on November 16, 2016, 03:51:20 AM
As shall I, in all likelihood!
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 18, 2016, 02:18:36 PM
Rain, Sleet or Smelly Feet - This will happen tomorrow!
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Scott Archer on November 19, 2016, 07:34:26 AM
I haven't replied up to know as I'm not sure.
It is unlikely I will be there from the start to the end but I may be able to get on at some point.
Title: Re: 02x12 Face the Music
Post by: Klaw on November 19, 2016, 03:10:29 PM
The story took a twist to the different - and what was expected to be a two-part story, will now likely move in three...

Overall, I'm happy :)

What we learned today:

Klaw's clone is overthrowing the empire.

Jeremy Scott is still a good part of the family

The Director sent Sylis to stop Klaw from returning home - Why? (Obviously something going on there...

Klaw's immediate family is aware of his return, and are expecting him.

Next week's Episode: 'Welcome Home'

Feedback is still appreciated :)