The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on October 27, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Title: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Klaw on October 27, 2016, 06:05:19 PM


Date: June 17th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, October 29th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)

Valkyrie has been called up to help with a problem along the rear echelon. Supply convoys and cargo freighters have come under attack recently, all within Coalition controlled space. The most recent loss was a J class freighter, the Orion, about 8 light-years from MACO Outpost 1.

Major James left early this morning with a sparse crew, in the hopes of finding out what happened to this Freighter, and if it was linked to the others.
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Shoot on October 28, 2016, 10:34:37 AM
As I said, I'll be there

Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on October 28, 2016, 10:39:20 AM
Going to shock you all, I'll be there  :P
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Jamessolomon on October 28, 2016, 10:55:31 AM
I will be there to check it out as a guest appearance
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Klaw on October 28, 2016, 11:46:18 AM
This is tomorrow! :)
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: StringTheorist on October 28, 2016, 12:26:50 PM
I'll be there
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: markaous on October 28, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
Id like to join too
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Scott Archer on October 28, 2016, 05:51:01 PM
Like I said on t'other thread, I will be unable to attend
Title: Re: 02x11 The Orion
Post by: Klaw on October 29, 2016, 03:18:39 PM
So, What have we learned today...


Basic overview:

Romulans are operating WELL behind the Coalition Lines

Romulans are augmenting ships with unknown nano-tech, previously seen during an incident with a Polar expedition on Earth (Yes, Borg Tech...)

The MACOs are Fun to play...

There appears to be some connection between the Romulans, and the Orions and Nausicans...

(Anything else I miss?)