The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archives => Topic started by: Klaw on November 01, 2016, 10:56:14 PM

Title: No Episode November 5th
Post by: Klaw on November 01, 2016, 10:56:14 PM
For the good of my sanity and wellbeing, I am taking this week off from writing and preparing and obsessing over Daedalus.

A varitable crap ton is sitting on my shoulders, chest and mind right now. So just for this week, I'm gonna control the one thing I can, and relax :)

Of course... If somebody else wanted to write and coordinate a Daedalus episode....

In any event, I'll see you all on November 12th
Title: Re: No Episode November 5th
Post by: StringTheorist on November 01, 2016, 11:14:17 PM
Quote from: Klaw on November 01, 2016, 10:56:14 PM
Of course... If somebody else wanted to write and coordinate a Daedalus episode....
Klaw willing, I would be happy to do this! I was thinking maybe a smaller minisode about one of two things:


1) The crew of a small scout ship have the misfortune of being the first to see one of this new design of Romulan warbirds, the new flagships of the Romulan fleet, and try to survive this unintended encounter. (As discussed here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9109.0.html)


2) Looking at how Jeremy Scott settled in on the NX-03 Challenger. (We'll just use the Daedalus map probably, just for less headache all around)
Title: Re: No Episode November 5th
Post by: Klaw on November 01, 2016, 11:22:08 PM
Klaw is willing :) let me know what support I can offer you, my friend :)
Title: Re: No Episode November 5th
Post by: StringTheorist on November 01, 2016, 11:25:41 PM
I added a poll to see who wants what!  :D
Title: Re: No Episode November 5th
Post by: Scott Archer on November 02, 2016, 04:03:56 AM
Scott will be unavailable, so it looks like option 1 or option 1 :P
Title: Re: No Episode November 5th
Post by: StringTheorist on November 02, 2016, 04:21:03 AM
"A Frightening Encounter" it is!