The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: StringTheorist on November 04, 2016, 11:17:06 AM

Title: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: StringTheorist on November 04, 2016, 11:17:06 AM
                                                                                  Date: March 30th, 2156
                                         Airdate: Saturday, November 5th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)
  On a routine cargo run through a remote system, the crew of an old cargo ship have to sit adrift in a small star system with no M-Class planets to do some quick system repairs. While most of the crew sleeps, the powered-down Minari comes face to face with the new design of Romulan warbird. As this new alien warship begins a series of test drills, the crew of the Minari are faced with a tough decision. Should they keep still and on emergency power only, hoping to avoid detection? Or do they slowly try to sneak away? The choice is theirs, and the stakes could not be higher!

Please confirm your attendance below!
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: Shoot on November 04, 2016, 11:18:51 AM
Be there! :D
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: Klaw on November 04, 2016, 12:13:07 PM
I will also be present
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: Scott Archer on November 05, 2016, 07:43:52 AM
I shall not be present
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: markaous on November 05, 2016, 09:39:25 AM
ill be there too thank you
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter
Post by: Klaw on November 05, 2016, 02:58:28 PM
I'm always happy to have others write, and run their own stories set in the Daedalus Verse.

This was Daedalus' first Non-Klaw plot :P and I couldn't be happier.

Nice story!

If anyone else wants to run a Daedalus episode, let me know - I'm happy to offer any support I can :)