The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Topic started by: Grizz on November 06, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

Title: S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16
Post by: Grizz on November 06, 2016, 06:21:13 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: 7x06 | AFx79
Episode Title: "Futurum Incertum" [Part 2 of 2]
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 13th November - 20.30 BST | 15.30 EDT

Following his apparent sacrifice at the Acropolis of Nyx, Daniel Thrace has returned to Pioneer Station after a non-corporeal entity inhabited the body of Doctor Chloe Harper during the testing phase of the new Accobi interface.

With his return has come a renewed warning of the Accobi forces preparing to return to the galaxy. As Daniel hopes to pick up where he left off, with the potential for Doctor Rogan's research to take his work to new heights, there are others more immediately concerned with the welfare of the body he has come to so suddenly inherit.

The final pieces are almost in place for Asteroid Field's powerful 80th episode as Admiral Kort sets a course for Accobar.






You Will Need:

RPG_Voy4 (Included in Standard Edition)
Asteroid Field Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)

You May Want:

Cabal Music Pack (https://www.mediafire.com/?x40bcq0bv4qksmo)
Title: Re: S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16
Post by: Scott Archer on November 13, 2016, 10:18:54 AM
I'm filming a dance show with work work this evening.
I think it starts at 18:00 gmt and should be less than two hours I think. But it depends on how long it takes us to pack down + 15-20 mins travel time.


So I may be slightly late, or I might not be! It all depends :)
Title: Re: S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16
Post by: Scott Archer on November 13, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
Sorry I didn't make this :(


The show started at 18:30 not 18:00 and I didn't factor the 20 minute interval into my estimates.
Title: Re: S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on November 14, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
That's alright, the station didn't explode without you - only my mind.. :P
Title: Re: S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16
Post by: Scott Archer on November 17, 2016, 01:23:21 PM
Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on November 14, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
That's alright, the station didn't explode without you - only my mind.. :P


That's fine, I think we've got a spare out back :)