The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Shadow Squadron => Topic started by: StringTheorist on November 09, 2016, 01:07:37 PM

Title: Episode Three: Survivors
Post by: StringTheorist on November 09, 2016, 01:07:37 PM
                                                                                                     Survivors
                                                                                      Season One, Episode Three
                                                                         October 12th, 2016, 15:30 U.S. Eastern Time
                                                                                     Location: Outside Bajoran Space
                                                                          Maps: RPG_HerculesV2 and RPG_Runabout

Robert Quinn has now been declared the Field Commander for Shadow Squadron. With the operation on Bajor complete, the team can move on to other assignments. Yet before even reaching their standard patrols, the squad already has their next mission. A fractured distress call was received from an old Federation vessel under attack by an old enemy. An enemy that has not been seen in years. An enemy, everyone thought Admiral Janeway had broken beyond repair. They are back.

                                                                                          Resistance is never futile.

       (Please confirm your attendance in this thread for this episode, I will be getting in touch with our guest stars about roles shortly!)
Title: Re: Episode Three: Survivors
Post by: Shoot on November 09, 2016, 01:09:03 PM
I'll be there! Blah!
Title: Re: Episode Three: Survivors
Post by: StringTheorist on November 12, 2016, 02:37:40 PM
I'm afraid this will have to be postponed, just got a call and have to go take care of a family emergency. I MIGHT still make it back by episode time, but that's doubtful. Sorry for the short notice, unavoidable.  :(