The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on November 21, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

Title: 02x13 Welcome Home
Post by: Klaw on November 21, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMIi1XMJ.png&hash=50cc2f9693f5c5e07c440caea0179afc208e852a)
Date: July 24th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, November 26th at 13:30 EST (17:30 GMT)

H'atoria: The edge of Klingon Space - Klaw's Home.

The trip was less than uneventful, but the border crossing was easier than expected. Now, Klaw is meeting with his sister and brother to ;learn the current state of affairs, and develop a plan to end the civil war.

Meanwhile, In orbit: Daedalus is surrounded by Klingon Warships, and is monitoring a nearby battle between the loyalists and the Klaw Clone led rebels.

What a welcome home...
Title: Re: 02x13 Welcome Home
Post by: Shoot on November 21, 2016, 11:53:16 AM
The Daedalus needs her commanding officer! So I shall be there! Qapla'!
Title: Re: 02x13 Welcome Home
Post by: StringTheorist on November 21, 2016, 11:53:42 AM
I'll be there
Title: Re: 02x13 Welcome Home
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 21, 2016, 03:37:53 PM
Hopefully I can be there.
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: Klaw on November 22, 2016, 10:14:51 PM
My plan is to split this episode into two sections.

Section 1 will revolve around talking about the situation, meeting Klaw's Family and ultimately giving him a chance to retake his mantle.

Section 2: Will revolve around the ship... life's about to get a heck of a lot more difficult for the ship in orbit. (And with most of the command staff on the surface....could prove to be a fiasco)

I need 3 Special Roles:

K'Tran (Klaw's Brother, Captain of the Kahless)
K'Leor (Klaw's Daughter)
T'ral )Klaw's Sister, Governor of H'atoria)
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: Shoot on November 23, 2016, 01:10:32 AM
I'll be T'ral, governor of H'atoria!
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: Scott Archer on November 23, 2016, 08:46:44 AM
I should have nothing planned for Saturday, so I should be there :D
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 23, 2016, 09:56:13 AM
Sadly, I haven't been able to swap my Saturday shift, which means I'll be missing the Episode.
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: Klaw on November 26, 2016, 01:50:05 AM
This is TODAY!!!!! :) (In approximately 12 hours - I should probably sleep)
Title: Re: 02x12 Welcome Home
Post by: markaous on November 26, 2016, 11:53:35 AM
i'll be there, ive been looking forward to it