The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on December 04, 2016, 06:14:51 PM

Title: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - TBD
Post by: Grizz on December 04, 2016, 06:14:51 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fob0nh3b.png&hash=6f15e9d757acd183191d34ea4393edf79f48d93c)

Production Code: AB9
Episode Title: "Dawn of Conspiracy"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: TBD

"This is where it began... and I have seen the horrors hiding behind the veil..."

On the ninth anniversary of the start of its parent series, Star Trek: Asteroid Field invites you to sit back and watch as the Accobar Conspiracy unfolds through the eyes of those that conceived it.

The year is 2343. Against orders and without authority, the Starship Ares under the command of Charles Kort arrives at the source of a mysterious signal broadcasting to the cosmos. What they find is a warning that Kort has fifty years to counter. A deal is struck and the Federation's future is predetermined.

Witness the formation of the Cabal, the rise of the Illuminati, the exploitation of the Cult of Romulus and the manipulation of Red Dawn from the perspective of the man that links them all and see how Charles Kort became one of the most powerful and influential men in the galaxy.

What deal with Kort make? What happened to David Rush? What is the Accobi's plan? Where is the Gateway? Who is 'The Truth?' Where the hell are the Halkonians? Will Grizz make it through the next two weeks without tearing out her every hair?

Wouldn't want to miss finding out, would you?





Please can all members confirm their likelihood of attendance on the above date as soon as possible.

As voted upon prior to the start of the sixth season, this episode is largely comprised of spectated scenes with two or more members taking part. There are, however, larger sequences where everyone can join in.

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9006.0.html
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: StringTheorist on December 04, 2016, 06:30:29 PM
I should be there
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Shoot on December 04, 2016, 06:38:55 PM
I should be there aswell
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Martin Thompson on December 07, 2016, 04:24:16 AM
I would not want to miss this for the world Grizz. However, due to my LOA, there might be unforseen forces at work preventing my access to a pc, however, I will let you know my definete attendance status as soon as possible!
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Scott Archer on December 07, 2016, 10:26:56 AM
At present I have nothing planned, but December is often a very busy month!
So I'm tentatively saying I'll be there, but I should be able to let you know for sure by Monday!
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: criminula on December 07, 2016, 11:54:21 AM
I should be there!
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on December 07, 2016, 06:14:02 PM
Due to my work schedule, I will not be able to make it this Sunday.
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on December 07, 2016, 08:49:35 PM
I will be there. All these "shoulds", lol. That's not confirmation, shame on you.


Shall I take it there's no episode on 11/12? :(
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Andzzy on December 09, 2016, 11:56:52 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make the 18th because I have already been recruited to help my brother move, which will undoubtedly take up the majority of the day.
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: SFC3 on December 10, 2016, 11:11:18 PM
I'll be there, the date is doable.
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: Shoot on December 14, 2016, 08:28:02 AM
I'll try and be there, Captain! Forgive me if I somehow miss it?
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - 18/12/16
Post by: markaous on December 14, 2016, 12:50:08 PM
ill be there
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - TBD
Post by: Scott Archer on December 18, 2016, 02:36:48 PM
Not 100% sure if I'll make it this evening :(
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - TBD
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 13, 2017, 03:35:20 AM
Do we have an update on this Grizz?
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - TBD
Post by: Grizz on February 09, 2017, 12:56:48 PM
Apologies for the radio silence - my decision to put the brakes on the SRP has been very much justified. Next week will be my first free week of the year thus far and I'll be churning out 'Dawn on Conspiracy' in full (in non-RP form sadly, since planning this will just take even more time) so that I don't come back empty handed. It's also a chance to put down dates for the last few roleplays, so the next week is a good one for getting things done and putting out new content.
Title: Re: Anniversary Special - "Dawn of Conspiracy" - TBD
Post by: CoS Tuvok on February 12, 2017, 10:56:19 AM
I'll be there