The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archives => Topic started by: Klaw on December 07, 2016, 08:04:25 AM

Title: Christmas Hiatus 2016
Post by: Klaw on December 07, 2016, 08:04:25 AM
So, After our Episode on the 17th Daedalus will enter into it's Christmas Hiatus.

I was running through story ideas I had discovered a story that I'd like to do, but am currently not able to get to before the season finale at the end of January. As such, I got to thinking.

Would anybody be interested in running a special episode on December 31st?

Think about it, and let me know closer to time.

I'll think it over too.

Hope to see you all around for the next couple of weeks - as we build up to the four part season 2 finale :)
Title: Re: Christmas Hiatus 2016
Post by: Shoot on December 07, 2016, 12:56:25 PM
I should be around! :D