The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on December 26, 2016, 11:40:56 PM

Title: Daedalus Minisode "Change of Command"
Post by: Klaw on December 26, 2016, 11:40:56 PM
I assumed, a small minisode this week wouldn't go amiss. Wanted to do something that won't progress the story too much, but may help our characters. :D

I'm willing to run it, if you all would like :)



Date: August 5th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, December 31st at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

Deep in the heart of a Dark Matter Nebula, lives a rogue solar system. A solitary planet, orbiting a red dwarf has been swallowed up by this odd, traveling mass of Dark Matter.

4 Days ago, Daedalus found herself trapped inside the nebula. all sensors went offline, and they were forced to travel using an old compass from their new commanding officer. by following the strongest magnetic field in the area, they were believed to have been able to establish a point of origin, and feel their way out of the nebula.

When they discovered the source of the magnetic field (The rogue solar system) The also discovered a Xindi scientific survey. Hopping at the chance to explore this phenomena, Daedalus was permitted to join the Xindi, and assist in their survey.

4 days in the black abyss, away from the frontline, with the only visible star being the small red dwarf; The crew is trying to get used to their new CO, and his, somewhat bizarre method of command.
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode "Change of Command"
Post by: StringTheorist on December 27, 2016, 02:34:34 AM
I'll be there!
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode "Change of Command"
Post by: Shoot on December 27, 2016, 02:36:17 AM
I'll be there!
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode "Change of Command"
Post by: Klaw on December 30, 2016, 04:00:03 PM
I hope to see as many of you that can make it :)

Don't fret if you can't. Just have a happy new year (and be there all the earlier on the seventh :P)
Title: Re: Daedalus Minisode "Change of Command"
Post by: Scott Archer on December 30, 2016, 06:46:59 PM
I most likely won't make it :(


Hope everyone has a great 2017!