The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 Review => Topic started by: Klaw on January 02, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

Title: 02x16 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Klaw on January 02, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FAZwhqo4.png&hash=6559cd76adaabf2dcdaf55bc95f608dcfa9c3190)
Date: September 3rd, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, January 7th at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

The War has been going very poorly for a while. Every day, the Romulans have pushed further and further into Coalition space. Today, The Romulans are just two light years away from Andoria.

With a major push on from the Romulans, and no help from anyone outside the coalition. It is expected that Andoria will soon fall to the Romulan War Machine; but not without a fight...

United Earth's Command Council has amassed a defensive posture around Andoria and has deployed all the MACO Assault ships they could get their hands on. The United Earth presence on Andoria has been placed under the command of recently promoted Lieutenant Colonel Veronica James.

The Plan is simple, defend what assets they can that will keep the Romulans off the surface, and when the Romulans do break through: Make them bleed...
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Klaw on January 02, 2017, 11:59:42 PM
Great news:

I suspect there will be an updated Valkyrie (and maybe a Damaged Daedalus) map released this week :)

The Updated Valkyrie will include a Torpedo tube! - YAY Upgrades! and probably a very simple landing entity.

Check back - Valkyrie is coming, I just don't know exactly when.
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Shoot on January 03, 2017, 09:22:11 AM
This time, I shall be present :D
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: StringTheorist on January 03, 2017, 05:30:22 PM
I'll be there
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Scott Archer on January 05, 2017, 03:56:48 PM
I should be in attendance!
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Klaw on January 07, 2017, 12:49:40 AM
Sadly, a bad script has led to a halt in my mapping this week.

I have it narrowed down to which script, but I haven't found what line is causing me problems. Until I either get this script debugged, or rebuilt from scratch I'm at a halt.

The good news is though, I can release damaged Daedalus as soon as I get this fixed. and it won't take long to finish Valkyrie either...

I apologize, but I'm gonna have yo make do, for now.
Title: Re: 02x17 The Battle of Andoria: Attrition
Post by: Klaw on January 07, 2017, 03:05:00 PM
The Romulans have pushed through the ground Defenses. All that stands between the battle hardened Romulan Army, and the Andorian Capital is a force of Andorian Conscripts.

Of the 183 MACOs to aid in the defense of the planet, only 62 survived the initial onslaught.

It's believed that the Romulans suffered far worse, though a total tally is as of yet impossible to make.

Now, the battle returns to Orbit, With the Starfleet Reinforcements riding to the rescue - in the hopes that a victory in orbit would lend to a victory on the ground.