(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZr6Hqwl.png&hash=20bd6a4a0e95a55e08fc9ca6b628e18026ed5fdc)
Date: September 4th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, January 14th at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)
Starfleet Command has mobilized Task Force Sierra to reinforce the failing defense of Andoria. With a combined total of 132 Coalition ships,
Daedalus leads the Task Force into battle.
Commodore Nolan has devised a risky plan, to wall the Romulans out, and the Andorians in but one wrong move will lead to the destruction of the entire fleet. Taking a page from the Tholians, The Coalition fleet will establish an energy barrier around the Planet, effectively blockading the planet.
...let's just hope this theory works...
I will be there!
PS: My 1000th post on the forum!
A few quick notes
In the foreground, is the Columbia Class starship (NX Refit), SS Challenger - That Port Nacelle looks a little dicy...
Death is a natural part of war - as such - I may, at random roll a die and see who survives. During the next couple of episodes, you may die - don't be offended by this, simply shrug it off and come back swinging with a new character :)
One more thing (for now) Take a long hard look around you - because Daedalus is a wonderful ship - but it may not stay thusly.
are noobs welcome
Quote from: terimic on January 09, 2017, 08:34:11 AM
are noobs welcome
Everyone is welcome :) newbies included.
Just a little reminderbump
This is intended for Saturday.
I'll be there
I should be present!
Hoping to see you all tomorrow