The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Daedalus => Topic started by: Klaw on April 09, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Title: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 09, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FapKGDMR.png&hash=ee03d9d678760135699eebe72e32799c27f21be0)
Date: September 18th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, April  22nd at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

10 days adrift in space has left the Daedalus crew beyond stir crazy. Commodore Nolan has done what he can to keep the ship afloat.

Repairs to the thruster and impulse assembly have been fruitful, and as such, Daedalus is planning their next move; if Valkyrie doesn't return soon Nolan is going to try to land the ship on the surface of the planet they're orbiting...

(We're going to use one of the first maps I have ever created - so don't laugh at me :P)

You will need: Star Trek Frontlines' "Peirces Moon" (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiI3wxAqoQpZkEd-iua6PRLULnPA)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 09, 2017, 02:23:14 PM
Link added

Took some digging through the bowels of my first SRP's Archive.... but I found it :)


We return in full swing on the 22nd (In 2 weeks) - I hope to see you all there for it :D
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Scott Archer on April 09, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
What about those who left on the Valkyrie? (I believe just myself and Shoot)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 09, 2017, 08:33:01 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on April 09, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
What about those who left on the Valkyrie? (I believe just myself and Shoot)

You're still on the Valkyrie - out looking for help.

in terms of what to do for this story - assume a regular crew post, I guess. Valkyrie will be back (eventually)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Shoot on April 10, 2017, 04:31:27 AM
Understood, and I shall be present and accounted for.
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Ramsey on April 10, 2017, 11:01:43 AM
Aye aye sir o7
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Jantrix on April 12, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Hi Klaw,

I plan to drop in for this episode, see if I can still RP (It's been years) - just wanted to let you know so you weren't surprised by me popping in :)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 12, 2017, 06:32:43 PM
Quote from: Jantrix on April 12, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Hi Klaw,

I plan to drop in for this episode, see if I can still RP (It's been years) - just wanted to let you know so you weren't surprised by me popping in :)

This pleases me! (Note to self, make sure you make this a good episode.... gotta help reel Jantrix in :P)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 16, 2017, 05:06:15 PM
Saturday is the day!

I hope you all packed your sleeping bags...

I also hope you all are ready to face the elements, I understand the nights on this planet can get pretty cold...

Lastly - Watch out for the locals...
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: JDesro-23 on April 17, 2017, 05:40:28 PM
How can I reserve a spot in this RP? I want to make sure I attend this.  :)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 17, 2017, 07:58:31 PM
Quote from: JDesro-23 on April 17, 2017, 05:40:28 PM
How can I reserve a spot in this RP? I want to make sure I attend this.  :)

Just show up :)

We do have a roster, if you want to establish a permanent position

it's located here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8238.0.html
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Scott Archer on April 18, 2017, 12:50:11 PM
I should make it!
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: StringTheorist on April 18, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
Hopefully I'll be there, but this week my calendar is constantly in flux. For now, all looks clear.
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: JDesro-23 on April 18, 2017, 09:37:43 PM
Just to clarify -- are there are any special maps or files I need before Season Three starts?


What map will Daedalus be played on?
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 19, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8240.0.html

That link contains a link to all the base files (as of now) needed for Daedalus (Do note, I am currently mapping - and working on the model list - so this list of files could expand/change a couple of times in the next few weeks)

There's a link in the first post for a needed map

and We'll end up using minari, which comes with the ultimate edition installer - but I'll still try to find a link for it somewhere :D
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: CoS Tuvok on April 22, 2017, 12:35:06 PM
I did reply to the PM, but I will most certainly be there :D
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 01:15:50 PM
Today's the Day!
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Ramsey on April 22, 2017, 01:37:38 PM
Mr klaw did you get my pm?
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
Quote from: Ramsey on April 22, 2017, 01:37:38 PM
Mr klaw did you get my pm?

I did (And I thought I replied) It's been a week :P *sigh*
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 02:18:52 PM
A couple last minute notes:

We're gonna start on Daedalus - let's remember that everything above Deck 5 is gone - detached by Nolan in an effort to stay alive.

power levels are low - and most of the crew are hanging out in the cargo bay. to help preserve power.

It's close quarters, desperate - we're all barely maintaining our sanity.
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 05:21:33 PM
With a Time Dialation Field in effect surrounding planet "New Haven" (A Field that appears to have been created by Daedalus) - the Daedalus crew are now working to try and bring a crashed Romulan ship back to being space ready so they can escape the phenomena.

With 15 Romulan patients in the Medical Hut, the Daedalus Colony is doing everything it can to help the wounded, despite their status as enemies...

We'll see what happens here in Episode 3 This season :D
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Scott Archer on April 22, 2017, 05:22:06 PM
*medihub ;)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Shoot on April 22, 2017, 05:55:51 PM
Do you mean Episode 2? :P
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
Quote from: Shoot on April 22, 2017, 05:55:51 PM
Do you mean Episode 2? :P

Nope, Episode 3 :)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 06:09:52 PM
Also, thoughts on the episode?
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Shoot on April 22, 2017, 06:20:56 PM
It was excellent! Best ever! But what do you mean by that? Don't we come back to them on next episode?
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 06:27:21 PM
Next week - We're on Valkyrie - searching for help (as Commodore Nolan Ordered)

Our quest next week - is to find a ship - and send them to help Daedalus (All while evading the Romulans)

Week After, We'll be back to the Colony - and see the conclusion :)

It'll all tie in, I promise :)
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: Klaw on April 22, 2017, 06:32:33 PM
Also Also - String and Scott - Be happy, I used very limited Practical effects- I'm saving my CGI Budget for later this season :P
Title: Re: 03x01 Survival
Post by: JDesro-23 on April 22, 2017, 09:54:07 PM
It was a great episode! Glad to be a part of it!