The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Hyperion => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Computer Core => Topic started by: CoS Tuvok on April 21, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

Poll
Question: What's the best mini-SRP date for you?
Option 1: Thursday 3:00 PM EST votes: 0
Option 2: Saturday 10:00 AM EST votes: 0
Title: Best mSRP date?
Post by: CoS Tuvok on April 21, 2017, 06:02:30 PM
I've asked a few people if they're available on Wednesday at 4 PM, and a lot of them said "no." I'm thinking of changing that, so please vote at this poll to see what days you like most. Thanks!
Title: Re: Best mSRP date?
Post by: CoS Tuvok on April 29, 2017, 08:40:10 AM
Well, Thursday at 3 EDT seems to be the best time for all members, but since Saturday at 10 is the best time for me, it is a tie. One more member must vote either Thursday or Saturday - Voting Closes in 3 days
Title: Re: Best mSRP date?
Post by: JDesro-23 on April 29, 2017, 09:24:34 AM
I agree with the 10AM Saturday vote.
Title: Re: Best mSRP date?
Post by: Shoot on April 29, 2017, 10:11:35 AM
I'm good with both
Title: Re: Best mSRP date?
Post by: CoS Tuvok on May 04, 2017, 08:05:39 PM
The RP will take place next Saturday at 10 AM EST! Hope to see all of you there! Yes you, and you, and you!


OXFORD COMMASSSS!


Anyways, all maps included in the RPG-X CE


Byeeeeeeee!