The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => The Embassy => Topic started by: The Investigator on July 15, 2010, 10:14:17 AM

Title: Hello from ST-RP.
Post by: The Investigator on July 15, 2010, 10:14:17 AM
Greetings TLO,

Even though I don't think introductions are necessary since we all know each other, I think I should introduce myself as a Flag Officer from ST-RP. The Last Outpost really reminds me of ST-RP in the olden days, without all the beaurocracy and such. Perhaps this can be the "ST-RP" of the future. . . i.e. a community, not a clan, etc. :)
Title: Re: Hello from ST-RP.
Post by: Jenson on July 15, 2010, 10:37:04 AM
Greg,

Thank you for your greeting. I too hope that we can achieve that vision of being a community from an earlier time in RPG-X...though perhaps not as early as the time when the mod wasn't out yet and one had to occasionally defend one's RP from fraggers :P I look forward to working with ST-RP in the future, and will be sure to invite them to any joint-events we host.

-Jenson
Title: Re: Hello from ST-RP.
Post by: Veritas on July 15, 2010, 01:54:43 PM
Greetings to ST-RP. We will learn from your guidance, Master Yoda of RPG. :P