The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Daedalus => Topic started by: Klaw on May 06, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

Title: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Klaw on May 06, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F0qrRkcS.png&hash=450d96238647bb987191d80e889879e90fa2f329)
Date: October 1st, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, May 13th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

After a somewhat restless sleep, filled with bizarre dreams that fade from memory, Commodore Nolan wakes up at 10:30 in the morning.

A momentary moment of confusion and bewilderment overwhelms him, as his surroundings are still very unfamiliar. After getting his bearings, Nolan starts getting cleaned up in preparation for the upcoming meeting.

Meanwhile, Command watch duty was split three ways last night, allowing Tancredi, Scott, and Johnson to catch a few good hours of sleep, as Nova makes her way to the rendezvous with Valkyrie. The excess hands onboard have made life easier on all the crew, as duty shift rotations are being implemented.

All in all, for the first time in a long time, the crews of Daedalus, Challenger, and Nova are all finding it a lot easier to relax - considering the extreme circumstances...
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Klaw on May 06, 2017, 11:52:39 PM
A Few quick notes:

This episode is largely going to be an introduction to the new setting. It's gonna put all of us in our places - and start the process of melding the crews together.

It's been a long, hard war - and this is our exhale before we head back into the fray. - So use it wisely to expand your characters, and make a name for yourselves

Also - bare with me, I'm trying to run 2 characters (maybe even 3) at once :P so if I don't respond in a timely manner, a simple PM on the server (I usually use poke) should help to grab my attention :)

One more thing. I *Think* this may be the last Nova Story this month. I suspect the episode on the 20th will be a MACO story (And yes, it's looking like I'll be driving down for vacation on the 19th, so I should be able to run Daedalus on the 20th) so have fun, make it count :)
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Shoot on May 07, 2017, 05:49:43 AM
I will be present!
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Klaw on May 07, 2017, 06:23:00 PM
Just to kick off the hype train all over again. Strong probability that Valkyrie could see a face lift - and some substantial upgrades for the Episode on the 20th :) :P

Edit: Valkyrie Sneak Peek

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FValkyrie_sneak_zps0clctgph.jpg&hash=f740a70dd7c7413bb726f22c46c0e4f6b36fbf0d)
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: CoS Tuvok on May 09, 2017, 11:55:04 AM
Should be there!
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: StringTheorist on May 12, 2017, 05:01:47 PM
 I'll be there!
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on May 13, 2017, 05:16:50 PM
today episode was awesome as usual, I can't wait to see what happens next week and the weeks beyond.
Title: Re: 03x04 Nova
Post by: Klaw on May 13, 2017, 05:24:51 PM
:D

So - I am VERY thankful that the senior staff chose the course of action they did...

I wrote two possible story progression lines (several stories sat on both paths)

Well, one path was a little lighter on tales than the other.... fortunately, I have a LOT of material for the course we're taking so... YAY! :)

Next Week - the MACOS get to deal the first blow in Commodore Nolan's insane scheme... It's gonna be great :)