The Last Outpost

Archives => Public Archives => RPG-X Archive => Topic started by: Arron Dominion on May 16, 2017, 12:38:36 AM

Title: EFFiles mostly migrated to Nexus Mods
Post by: Arron Dominion on May 16, 2017, 12:38:36 AM
I didn't see a readily available topic for this, and noticed some of the SRP files are in Google Drives and such.  Nexus Mods took the mantle to migrate Filefront/Gamefront content before the servers shut down, and managed to acquire most of the Star Trek game related content, including Elite Force.

Most of the classic maps are there:
http://www.nexusmods.com/startrekvoyagereliteforce/mods/searchresults/?

It might be interesting to see if you could establish a dialogue to upload the content that is not currently there, and future content with Nexus for RPG-X
Title: Re: EFFiles mostly migrated to Nexus Mods
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 17, 2017, 07:46:32 AM
Ah wow, this is great. I thought that effiles was lost forever (the main filefront used to have the files listed after effiles shut down, but that has been shut down now aswell).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Title: Re: EFFiles mostly migrated to Nexus Mods
Post by: Klaw on May 17, 2017, 10:17:44 AM
it should also be noted there's a site - I think it's like lonebullet or something - that also has a TON of EF files on it.

When I get home, I'll post a link here (provided I can find it :P)
Title: Re: EFFiles mostly migrated to Nexus Mods
Post by: Klaw on May 20, 2017, 10:36:32 PM
the Link I promised: http://www.lonebullet.com/games/star-trek-voyager-elite-force-6759.htm

Usually I google what I'm looking for (an obscure map that I remember from 10 years ago for example :P) and this is one of the first hits.