The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: Smyth Wesson on May 28, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Title: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Smyth Wesson on May 28, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
Hi everybody!

I used to do ERP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)











ELITE ROLEPLAYING.

Elite Roleplaying. The RP group. Sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter.

I'm an EF RPing oldbeard, started in like, 2003 or '04, I think? I know my first RP was on CTF_Derelict 3 and that I had no clue in my kid brain what RPing was. Still remember that background music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWQA_Xedj8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWQA_Xedj8). Took a big break from the scene in like, '09. I've been everywhere, man. ERP, STRP, STA, maybe a couple of other groups. It's pretty nifty to see that RPG-X is still hanging in there, all these years later. Just popping my head in here is a wild nostalgia trip. All around me are familiar faces - nope, not doing that. Anyways, hope to catch up with my fellow oldbeards and the new blood, too! I'm pretty rusty, but I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of it.
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Jenson on May 28, 2017, 11:24:58 PM
Ahoy there! Long time no see; glad to have you back!  :bye:
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Klaw on May 29, 2017, 04:41:10 AM
Ahhh, Smyth. Nice to see you around again :)
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Shoot on May 29, 2017, 08:20:34 AM
Welcome back!
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Klaw on May 29, 2017, 09:58:20 AM
One more question. Is the gum cinnamon
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Smyth Wesson on May 29, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
Nope. Creamed corn-flavoured.
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Serris on May 30, 2017, 05:22:46 PM
I wish lemonade-flavored gum would make a comeback. That stuff was like crack.
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Arron Dominion on June 04, 2017, 01:56:04 AM
Long time no see!  Hopefully will get back to some RP antics in the near future.
Title: Re: That gum you like is going to come back in style
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 07, 2017, 07:25:03 AM
Hey there. The name sounds familliar, welcome (back?) to tlo!