The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Starbase 1 => Star Trek Online => Utopia Planitia Shipyards => Topic started by: Chris Wilkinson on June 04, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

Title: Intel Assault Cruiser Build
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on June 04, 2017, 06:41:36 AM
Hey Guys,

This is gunna sound odd but I need a bit of help.

I wanna make my Intel Assault Cruiser build better as right now on the harder missions I seem to do virtually no damage which is frustrating.

I've attached a copy of what I use at the moment, sorry for asking guys ^.^'
Title: Re: Intel Assault Cruiser Build
Post by: SFC3 on August 14, 2017, 03:05:34 AM
Hey Chris! Sorry for the two month delay. Do you still need help? If so here are a few clarifying questions:

1. What event ships do you have?
2. What are the mods on that RCS console of yours?
3. Can you show us your bridge officer stations?

Thanks. Hope we can help somehow.  ;)
Title: Re: Intel Assault Cruiser Build
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on August 14, 2017, 06:38:55 AM
Hey SFC, No worries man. Dendo helped me setup a Fleet Escort but thanks though xD