The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: Schrodinger on June 20, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Title: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Schrodinger on June 20, 2017, 08:16:18 AM
Hello everyone, Schrödinger here. I signed up today in hopes of getting involved in some Star Trek Roleplay in Star Trek Online, and maybe RPGX if I can figure out how to utilize it, since I never have. I'll be exploring the forums here for a bit in order to try and make sense of everything. See you in space.
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Klaw on June 20, 2017, 08:49:53 AM
I Don't suppose you have a cat - who is both alive and dead?

Anyway - Welcome! :)
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Schrodinger on June 20, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
Ha, yes I have a cat, who has many boxes surrounded by fully ignored toys. Spoiled thing. Anyways, thanks for having me. Curious. A lot of the STO activity dates back to 2014 and 2015 on the forum. Is STO still played here?
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Klaw on June 20, 2017, 09:01:14 AM
STO is played  - You should see SFC3 about the particulars therein.

(I'm a little embarrassed to say this part) - people don't use the forums much anymore (I'm old school, and choose to organize my SRPs and such here - because, well - it makes more sense), in it's place they misuse our discord server.

Currently at work, so I don't currently have a link to it - but I'll get you one this afternoon (unless someone beats me to it)
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Klaw on June 20, 2017, 09:20:24 AM
Sorry for the double post - forgot to mention.

if you have RPG-X related Questions, Scott Archer and StringTheorist head that area - but I'm an old man, who's been around longer than both of them ( :P ) - and I may be able to assist on that front :)
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Shoot on June 20, 2017, 10:04:18 AM
Welcome to TLO, hope you enjoy your stay!
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Scott Archer on June 20, 2017, 12:06:30 PM
The aforementioned link: https://discord.gg/Q8hTtc


STO is still supported as Klaw said and you are best off talking to SFC3 or Dendo about that, although I don't believe there are any current RPs in STO.


That being said, RPG-X is also a lot of fun and much more specialised towards RPing than STO and we currently have two running RPs (although one is on hiatus over summer.)


And finally, welcome to TLO!
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Schrodinger on June 20, 2017, 02:39:16 PM
Good to know. Thank you all for your input. I'm currently in one of the LTO servers on RPG-X at this time practicing the controls. Hope to see a big group in there later.
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on June 21, 2017, 06:41:05 AM
Welcome to TLO ^.^ always good to see new faces
Title: Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
Post by: Jenson on June 21, 2017, 07:31:04 AM
Welcome aboard; it's great to have you with us!  :bye: