The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Daedalus => Topic started by: Klaw on July 01, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

Title: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Klaw on July 01, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3N9geXh.png&hash=6b0d7d3c9f82bf53b4f0632898d2b41e53bdedab)
Date: November 4th 2156
Revised Airdate: Saturday, July 8th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

After Commander Tancredi's bungle with the Romulan incursion yesterday, the 16 ship make-shift Task Force was forced to make a hasty withdraw. The stress on the engines on 4 ships proved too much to take, and as a result Two MACO Dropships, and two Earth Cargo Authority vessels are now trapped, alone, and a long way from any help, much less each other.

While the situation outside the ship largely remains unknown to the crew of Valkyrie, the situation onboard is more than enough to take on. in order to prevent a full on warp core breach, the Systems Specialists of the dropship jettisoned the reactants into space.

The resulting explosion knocked Valkyrie even further into danger, and away from help, but miraculously, the ship and crew have survived.

Now, the priority is simple - find a way to call for help, without getting the attention of the Romulans in the process.


Confirmations for July 8th
Shoot - Attending
Stringtheorist - Attending
Ramsey - Attending
Tanglepaw12 - Attending
Scott Archer - Unable to Attend (LoA)

Unconfirmed
CoS Tuvok - "maybe" - absent
John Adams - absent
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Klaw on July 01, 2017, 08:20:49 PM
Before I even get around to posting details for the episode I want to tell you this much.

The next - probably 6 weeks or so of Daedalus (As a result of Episode 8 ) are likely going to be VERY high octane, non-stop action/mystery/intrigue/fun :)

These next 3 Episodes will be building up for my originally planned 3 episode mid-season arc. So what we're getting now is 6 episodes of heart pounding, intense sci-fi awesomness.

So - to balance it out. After the Mid-season, We're gonna do some science :)
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Shoot on July 02, 2017, 05:20:53 AM
I will, of course be there.
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: CoS Tuvok on July 03, 2017, 10:38:03 AM
I may be there, but I'm going to Florida this Wednesday so please place me as unconfirmed. :(

Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: StringTheorist on July 05, 2017, 01:40:51 PM
I'll be there!
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Ramsey on July 05, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
Shall be present!
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Klaw on July 06, 2017, 09:32:08 AM
Don't forget to confirm your attendance :)

And Thank you to the ones who have already.
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on July 07, 2017, 12:15:33 AM
I'll be there (almost did this at last minute :( )
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Martin Thompson on July 07, 2017, 12:53:52 PM
Even though im not on the roster, i won't be joining in as "recurring" this week
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Klaw on July 07, 2017, 03:28:29 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on July 07, 2017, 12:53:52 PM
Even though im not on the roster, i won't be joining in as "recurring" this week

no worries, martin

I do hope to see everyone else tomorrow though :)

This will be a fun, different episode that I hope will put the whole idea of the war in general into some sense of perspective.

I'll have more on that.... after tomorrow :P
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on July 08, 2017, 04:31:40 PM
this episode was awesome as usual, I am glad that I was able to do something cool, even though I was the only tech person on the starship XD, I can't wait for next week.
Title: Re: 03x09 Displaced Part 1 - Civilians
Post by: Klaw on July 08, 2017, 04:33:54 PM
So - generally speaking, I rolled VERY Well.

Mid-way through the episode, I honestly rolled to determine if Valkyrie would live on. - Establishing a 1, 2, 3 for no... and 4, 5, 6 for yes. I rolled a 4 (and was disappointed, a bit... but I digress :P)

Anyway. We sat helpless while Romulans killed a band of civilians. We drew the Romulans to us by breaking Subspace Silence.... and we ended up kicking their butts, with the help of Dropship Omaha and the Cargo ship New Horizon.

Now, the three of them are salvaging what they can from the Romulan ship - and they're about to make an interesting discovery (More on that during the mid-season finale.)


Next Week. Nolan, Scott, and Chef walk into a bar... on the lawless and wild desert world of Nimbus 3...