Heyo x.
im Lisa im just new to this site and looking for any friends or buddies to help me join this community.
Thanks in advanced for anyone who offers me help.
xo
Ahoy there, and welcome
We're generally pretty friendly people (unless you give Stringtheorist the helm of a ship, then forget about it :P)
in any event - Welcome. Let me know if there's anything I can help with :)
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us! :bye:
Hello there, again, as we already met on Discord server, glad to have you with us!
Quote from: Klaw on July 04, 2017, 12:52:09 PM
We're generally pretty friendly people (unless you give Stringtheorist the helm of a ship, then forget about it :P )
in any event - Welcome. Let me know if there's anything I can help with :)
Do not listen to such lies. :P Welcome to TLO!
Welcome to TLO! I hope that you enjoy your say with us. If you have any questions just shoot them in the Discord channel!
Welcome to The Last Outpost!
Welcome to thee great halls of The Last Outpost :D