The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: LexusNexus on July 11, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

Title: Hi!
Post by: LexusNexus on July 11, 2017, 11:22:02 PM
Hi all! Big trekkie here and I'm glad to see someone still plays rpg-x. I can't wait to arpee with you!
Title: Re: Hi!
Post by: Klaw on July 11, 2017, 11:30:55 PM
Howdy there - and welcome to the madhouse! :D (MUAHAHAHAHA)

Actually, some of us are sane.... I'm still working on them :)

in any event Welcome - let me point you to the RPG-X area!

https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,311.0.html

Feel free to have a nice look around.

Let me know if I can help in any way
Title: Re: Hi!
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on July 12, 2017, 07:23:41 AM
Hey and Welcome to TLO, As Klaw has given you a link I won't do that :P but it's good to see new faces.

Take a look around and we're all a friendly bunch
Title: Re: Hi!
Post by: Shoot on July 12, 2017, 01:27:48 PM
Welcome to TLO!
Title: Re: Hi!
Post by: Jenson on July 12, 2017, 05:47:55 PM
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us!  :bye: