The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: New Ground => Topic started by: StringTheorist on August 05, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

Title: Season One | Episode Four | Downtime
Post by: StringTheorist on August 05, 2017, 09:02:42 PM
                                                                   Season One | Episode Four | Downtime

                                                                               Episode Director: Shared


                                                         Air Date: Sunday, August 6th @ 8PM BST / 3PM EST


The incident with the Last Archive of the Pau'Till has left some members of the crew displeased with the decisions made, and a week of stellar surveys and a series of detours to go around navigational hazards has not helped raise spirits any. To that end, the staff have organized an evening group activity on the holodeck to try and raise a few spirits and give the crew something interesting to look forward to.

As this is a joint SRP between TLO and EE, we'll be alternating between the TLO and EE RPG-X server each week. This week the episode is on the EE server.
Title: Re: Season One | Episode Four | Downtime
Post by: Klaw on August 06, 2017, 02:21:50 PM
Sincerest apologies,

I was greeted with a Text message this morning (only just saw it) today is a good friend's birthday. Here lately, he's been forced to spend a lot of time out of town for work, and I haven't seen him in months.

I will not be here this afternoon. (I whole heartedly apologize for the last minute - I was only just informed that he was in town)