Hey people I'm the new guy Smith. Was interested in RPG-X and found myself on the ship testing stuff out. Hope to meet some people on there at some point. Still learning the controls but I'll get it eventually.
Welcome to The Last Outpost, Smith! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome aboard! :bye: We're glad to have you with us.
Welcome
I trust you'll find weekends are likely best for RPG-X Activity. Feel free to reach out in the chatbox if you're around, and we'll see if we can get some fun started :)
Welcome! As Klaw said, weekends are the best for RPG-X! - And we just opened a Non-Trek Division aswell, you'll probably want to talk RadioActivitii about that! *looks at Radio*
Oh, and we also have a discord server: https://discord.gg/RUX9cF2
Quote from: Shoot on August 13, 2017, 11:28:09 AM
you'll probably want to talk RadioActivitii about that! *looks at Radio*
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140862439368425472/346017193592356866/Eyes_Emoji.png)
Welcome to TLO!
Welcome to TLO!
Welcome to TLO!! Hope to see you around.