The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: Viridius on August 16, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

Title: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Viridius on August 16, 2017, 01:41:56 PM
Howdy folks - I'm Viridius.


Let me start things off by saying that this introduction will probably be a tad bit more long winded and formal, only if due to the fact that I'd like to truly let you all know who I am and what I'm about, rather than just knowing me as a name.


While I won't go into personal details such as where I live, or how old I am (I'm rather touchy on those sorts of things), I can say that I am most certainly glad to be here. Star Trek as a whole has been a fairly major player in my life, among other series, and I'm rather overjoyed to find such a large community of people sharing their love for it with each other.


I've been RPing for about 10 1/2 years now, and currently sit in the unofficial "disliked zone" - more specifically, I'm a no-nonsense, serious, and sometimes a bit too formal of a Role-Player. I enjoy kicking back and goofing off once in a while, but personally, I feel as if there's a time and a place for everything.


Other than that... not much else to say, really. I do hope I can find a place to slot myself into here, and I look forward to speaking and playing with all of you.
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Shoot on August 16, 2017, 01:55:03 PM
Hi there, Viridius, and welcome to TLO! We have Serial Role-Plays weekly on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays happening, 1 is on Friday, 1 is on Saturday, and 2 on Sunday


Mecinee's SRP, Trouble in Paradise, Or So They Say I'm a Link! (https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,438.0.html)

Klaw's Star Trek: Daedalus I'm a Link aswell! (https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,409.0.html)

A joint SRP between the Earth's Elite, and The Last Outpost, Star Trek: New Ground I'm also a Link! (https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,435.0.html)

Last but not least, Serris' SRP, which is on Hiatus until September, Star Trek: Full Circle I am Also a Link, Many Links! (https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,423.0.html)
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Jenson on August 16, 2017, 02:05:06 PM
Ahoy there, welcome to TLO!  :bye: We're glad to have you with us!
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Klaw on August 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
Welcome - I promise we don't bite (much) :)

Hope to see you around for some of our SRPs (Shoot linked you to them - check them out!)

And please, check out everything else TLO has to offer :)
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on August 16, 2017, 03:02:07 PM
Welcome to TLO, I'm glad someone got you some great links straight away. It's good to see new faces here
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: SFC3 on August 16, 2017, 03:25:52 PM
Welcome to TLO! I know you're not here for STO, but we have some big RP plans coming up soon. So just keep an open mind and know that the fleet is here for you. 8)
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Scott Archer on August 16, 2017, 05:22:20 PM
One of our servers used to be called 'serious' be great to see you in game sometime!


Welcome to TLO.
Title: Re: The Boy Next-Starship
Post by: Jack Telford on August 16, 2017, 09:17:07 PM
Welcome to TLO!! Hope to see ya around.