The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Klaw on August 18, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

Title: Cabinet Meeting August 27th
Post by: Klaw on August 18, 2017, 04:20:10 PM
Good Afternoon, TLO

I wanted to reach out because there has been a change to my plans. I originally wanted to have a cabinet meeting on September 2nd, and the cabinet talked me out of it (other commitments would have made it impossible for them)

So we put it to a vote:

The next Cabinet meeting will be Sunday, Auguat 27th at 11am EDT (4pm BST)

Here is a preliminary agenda for the meeting. Please feel free to PM me, if you want to add something to this agenda.

Quote
Open Session:

1. Meet and Greet for new heads of the Non-Trek Division

2. Status updates and general discussion about the divisions and departments.

3. General discussion on vision, and the direction of the community as a whole

4. Open Floor

Closed Session:

1. Secret Plans (See closed chambers thread (I promise, folks - nothing nefarious, quite the opposite. We simply want to surprise you with some fun things very soon :) )

I hope to see you all there, we have some exciting things to discuss, and I would love a lot of feedback in the process :)

With love,

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fw5puYhz.png&hash=7272cbd52a96bb747b3855cd5c20c6d045b35827)

(I hired John Hancock for that signature, what do you think? :P)
Title: Re: Cabinet Meeting August 27th
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 18, 2017, 06:52:33 PM
Quote from: Klaw on August 18, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

Closed Session:

1. Secret Plans


(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F00%2F004a044e1927a979dbf090ba65323894381708169d8592afbb7b70100f3e244a.jpg&hash=d9617b4e5936343c204c06793975fda3601cc86f)
Title: Re: Cabinet Meeting August 27th
Post by: Klaw on August 25, 2017, 10:28:40 AM
Reminder - this is Sunday!